Safety of students, employees and visitors is the primary concern of George Mason University. Everyone can help keep the campus environment a safe place. Cooperation among students, faculty, and staff is the key to a successful security program.
A security guard is located on-site when the building is open (Monday–Friday from 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.). The security desk is located adjacent to the elevator lobby on the third floor.
Here are some important tips to keep in mind:
- If you need an escort, notify a staff member.
- Do not leave valuables unattended.
- Keep your vehicle locked.
- Report suspicious activities immediately.
- In the event of an emergency, dial 911.
FOR ANY EMERGENCY – DIAL 911
Mason Police and Public Safety (non-emergency): 703-993-2810
On-site Security Desk (non-emergency): 202-774-7908
Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office (non-emergency): 703-777-1021