Safety of students, employees and visitors is the primary concern of George Mason University. Everyone can help keep the campus environment a safe place. Cooperation among students, faculty, and staff is the key to a successful security program.
NOVA Police are located on the NOVA Loudoun campus across Potomac View Road and will respond to any issues in the Signal Hill building. If there is an emergency, please call 911 from your cell or a campus phone. You will be connected to the Loudoun County Sherriff’s Department. If you need non-emergency police assistance/support, please call the NOVA Police at 703-764-5000.
Here are some important tips to keep in mind:
- If you need an escort, notify a staff member.
- Do not leave valuables unattended.
- Keep your vehicle locked.
- Report suspicious activities immediately.
- In the event of an emergency, dial 911.
FOR ANY EMERGENCY – DIAL 911
NOVA Police (non-emergency): 703-764-5000 (serving Mason in Loudoun)